Our goal is to be the law firm of choice for the timeshare industry in the Carolinas. Our broad experience allows us to provide innovative services to the timeshare community, and we currently work with some of the biggest names in the timeshare industry, as well as regional and local developers. We are proud members of the American Resort Development Association (ARDA), whose affiliation keeps our attorneys up to date on the latest developments in the timeshare industry.
For over 15 years we have represented resort developers, and we are comfortable leading clients through the entire process – from start to finish – of a project, including:
- Development: We are experienced in land acquisition and financing, zoning approvals, and construction loan financing.
- Resort Structure: We are experienced in creating the governing documents for the establishment of condominium structures and non-condominium timeshare projects.
- Registration: We are experienced in preparing and obtaining approval for registration of timeshare plans with the appropriate governmental agencies.
- Sales Transactions: Our firm has developed efficient and timely processes for completing interval closing transactions. We understand that cost-efficiency is extremely important for a timeshare developer, and we work with each development team to streamline the flow of information and documentation to achieve the desired result.
- Foreclosures: In the timeshare industry, a cost effective and punctual foreclosure system that returns intervals to inventory is a must. South Carolina allows non-judicial foreclosure of timeshare interests, and we have developed a system that moves the inventory through the process in the most expeditious manner under the law.